The 21 Day Self-Love Challenge
March 1–21, 2022
by Women’s Health Equity Institute
The 21-Day Self Love Challenge will challenge women from all over, all ages, and from all walks of life to come together and pray, journal, exercise, laugh, and share in a journey of Self Love, Self-Acceptance, and Self-Gratitude!
Invite your Sisterhood, Circle of Friends, and the Women in Your Life, and let’s meet new friends and enjoy the 21 Days of Activities that include:
· A Daily Pray Call 8 am (est US) or Call in anytime to the recording
· Weekly/Daily (YouTube) Inspiration – Health Information – Education
· Game night – Virtual – Scavenger Hunt Fun & Laughter via Zoom
· Pajama Party – Virtual – Sisterhood – “Real Talk” via Zoom
· Vision Board Experience – Virtual – via Zoom “Dream BIG”
Register to receive the links to join us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions & feedback.
Madie Maddox Womens Health Institute
March 24, 2022
At The Charlotte Museum of History
3500 Shamrock Dr, Charlotte, NC 28215